måndag, januari 09, 2006

The Streets - Could well be in (story of maj lajf)

Cause the last relationship fucked her up
Got hurt majorly, finds it tough to trust
Looked at the ashtray then looked back up
Spinning it away on the table top
/.../
She didn’t looked too bored with what I was saying
Hair looked much better than the other day
She had her fingers round her hair playing
I saw on tele that’s a good indication
/.../
She kept giving me this look as she would speak
Was she only friendly or was she a keen
Asked her if she wanted the same again to drink
Just started to turn and get up out my seat
/.../
I saw this thing on ITV the other week
Said that if she played with her hair, she’s probably keen
She’s playing with her hair well regularly
So I reckon I could well be in

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmin said...

detta är en av mina favoritlåtar. har säkert hundra men ändå!

As I walked back with more drinks to our place
She had her phone stuck to the side of her face
And sat for a minute while she chatted away
About something with her mum and her birthday
Played for a bit with the same ashtray
Thought about things while I sat and waited
It’s nice to chat about the shit in my head
Someone who just listens to you instead
I looked at the barman wiping down again
Looked at the football on the TV set
Trying to look like I just weren’t waiting there
For her conversation to come to an end
I looked at my watch and realised right then
That for three hours been in conversation
Before she put her phone down, switched to silent
And we carried on chatting on for more than that again

ibland är det så jävla enkelt men ändå så jävla fint. så vill jag ha det. det är inte ett orimligt önskemål tänker jag! mike skinner, call me lixåmm!

2006-01-09 22:49  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home