måndag, mars 13, 2006

"I dreamt of a fever, one that would cure me of this cold, winter-set heart,
with heat to melt these frozen tears burned with reasons as to carry on,
into these twisted months I plunge without a light to follow,
but I swear that I would follow anything,
just get me out of here.
/
But I fell for the promise of a life with a purpose but I know that that's impossible now,
and so I drink to stay warm and to kill selected memories.
/
And I give myself three days to feel better or else
I swear I'll drive right off a fucking cliff
because if I can't learn to make myself feel better
how can I expect anyone else to give a shit?

And I scream for the sunlight or a car to take me anywhere
just get me passed this dead and eternal snow
cause I swear that I'm dying
slowly, but it's happening
and if the perfect spring is waiting somewhere
just take me there, just take me there"